As a German-born second-generation real estate professional, I build on the work ethics of my father and believe in a consultative and creative approach for all my clients.
• Full-time Realtor since 2002 in San Francisco
• Full-service Agent with a strong network of local contacts
• Certified Residential Specialist, ePRO
• Hosted numerous buyers seminars
• Continuously attends seminars to stay up to date on real estate trends and marketing techniques
• Most of my business is repeat- or referral based
• Father of two children = professional & parent opinion about San Francisco's neighborhoods + schools
Buying or selling a home is a VERY important decision. I specialize in the San Francisco real estate market since 2002 and I am well qualified to assist you with your real estate needs. Please visit my web site www.markpeschel.com connect with me on LinkedIn, or read client reviews about me on Yelp to learn more.
My experience includes Single Family Residences, Condominium's, TIC (Tenancy-in-Common), Multiple Units as well as Investment/Income properties (Commercial included). Property Management is also part of my skill set as a San Francisco real estate professional.